Goose Hunting Forum banner


2049 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  plainsman
I was thinking about buying some winglock calls. what one's should I get.?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Get the Delrin, it's the only call you'll ever need in the North East...
delrin or acrylic.goosey as all git out cracks high yet will get low and snarly for in close work
I use the delrin version. A great all-round meat call. It can get loud if you want it to, but also has a wicked bottom end.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.