Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see we are starting to creep towards the 1000 member point. Anyone care to take a guess when we'll hit it?? I'm guessing the middle of May.What do you guys think? Maybe we could get a contest out of this. Would one of our callmakers be care to donate one of their works of art? How about it admin? What do you think? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
A contest sounds like a great idea.

One thing though...if we have almost 1000 members how come there isn't more posting activity one here? Seems its always the same few people posting all the time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Mike said:
A contest sounds like a great idea.

One thing though...if we have almost 1000 members how come there isn't more posting activity one here? Seems its always the same few people posting all the time!
Yeah, I'm tired of talking to myself (same thing with my kids!)... :evil:

Plainsman said:
I see we are starting to creep towards the 1000 member point. Anyone care to take a guess when we'll hit it??..
Okay, since nobody has said it yet, I'll be the wise-a$$....we'll hit 1,000 right after 999...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
Sounds good to me. I've been away for a while. Working on perfecting my home made mobil blind. I think I've got something to share with you all once it's finished. I've managed to create a mobil laydown that will you can pack a good amount of gear on and still be light weight and comfortable. I like the plan of doing a contest. I hope I can win. I think a box of shells and a call would be a good prize...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Even though I like the idea of a contest, I think a contest predicting when the number of users will reach 1000 may be a little difficult to pull off.

Whats stopping somebody from creating a bunch of fake users just so we'll hit the 1000 mark on the date that they have picked?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
761 Posts
Mike said:
Even though I like the idea of a contest, I think a contest predicting when the number of users will reach 1000 may be a little difficult to pull off.

Whats stopping somebody from creating a bunch of fake users just so we'll hit the 1000 mark on the date that they have picked?
That is the same problem I was thinking of for a while now. I haven't thought of anything yet to stop it from happening.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top