Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just thought I would refresh this. I have had the pleasure of meeting the guy that owns Canadian Waterfowlers Pro Shopr and cannot say enough good things about him. He has gained all my business.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mikeo2.......

Can you give us an update on the web site ?
I just tried it as well and its still down. Where is this shop located ??

sparky

mikeo2 said:
Just thought I would refresh this. I have had the pleasure of meeting the guy that owns Canadian Waterfowlers Pro Shopr and cannot say enough good things about him. He has gained all my business.

·
Registered
113 Posts
hmm, interesting, I think that link on this page is no good, because its mispelt, they forgot an a in canadian, so here it is again.

www.canadianwaterfowlersproshop.com

He is located in Edmonton, and is primarily an E-commerce and Mail order business, but I believe you can go see any of the stuff if you would like. Also maybe email him, I thought I heard something about a discount if you place an order before sometime in march.

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
Yeh..get his address and phone..It would be nice to be able to just for once have a selection and possibly a good price.. hopefully good turn around delivery ...instead of being at the mercy of the big sports stores..where you have to buy their only in stock dekes and one blind selection etc. his site is down .. Edmonton is just up the road.

·
Registered
113 Posts
not only that but I all the calls I have ever had had those 20 dollar ones from wholesale, and they do ok, but I want a higher end call, like a Zink or RNT but none of those big stores carry that kind of stuff. And use th elink on my post, it works. And I guess I shouldn't say he lives in Edmonton, he lives just west of edmonton in Spring Lake I believe.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey it's Beau's . I talk to Jason at proshop a fair amount. I have purchased a few things and love the service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts