Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: I am so stoked! here in BC close to my place we are set up for our last three weeks of hunting. There was about two hundred birds sitting in the field where we set up our blind. YAY!!!! They started to come in while we were still setting up. We drove our rides way around and sat and watched for a bit. Geese were flying about twenty yards over our trucks! I feel like a kid just before Xmas........ again. :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our season here is broken up into four times. The first one is in Sept. for two weeks then at our Thanksgiving weekend for four weeks then again just before christmas for two weeks and now the last one from Feb. 14 to March 10th. There is alot of birds around at the moment. about 8 miles away there was another group yesterday that must have been about three hundred birds the about anther six miles on further there was about a thousand sitting in a field off the highway. I am located in the upper fraser valley. About two hours East of Vancouver.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:mrgreen: We did alright this weekend. On Satuday morn we cut 18 birds and then on Sunday mor we cut 19 birds from the local population. We are going to try again this weekend coming. I will post how we do. Sorry no photo's I always forget my camera. I will have to buy a disposible and leave it in my bag.
Talk to you all soon
Peace!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow, good shooting. Too bad we can't cut down them honkers in the late season like that around here.

Or even see that many birds at once. 1000 :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts