Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me or is it not right to have someone start hunting at your hunting spot the worst part is i dont know who this guy is or how safe he isand yes my friend did give him permission , i still think it is wrong a hunting spot is almost territorial ps please reply

·
Registered
44 Posts
Be very cautious where you take Anybody! Some will go back without you, and even worse steal your lease. If he has permission not much you can do but hunt with him or hunt when he doesn't.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Man, I hear ya there, I had a couple friends that were just itching to get on a couple of my hotspots. Really sucks when the spots are almost public. Worst part is, I invited one friend to come along, and he brings his 2 buds 2 days later!!! :roll: What was I supposed to do???

I just decided to not bring them along anymore, got myg/f's relatives to hunt with now.

All I can say for advise is find more new spots and always keep them to yourself. It has been a huge learning factor for me!!! 8)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree. Keep them spots to yourself. If you take the time to find them and keep your eyes on them, its yours. I only hunt with two other guys and very seldom if ever does somebody else go along with us. Another thing, don't let the word get out where your hunting. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. Everybody should get a crack at them, but not at the expense of stepping on someone else's toes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts