Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the winglock delrin short reed goose calls better for hunting over land or water?

Also are these calls a "reach out and touch them" call, or is it better for close up calling? or both?

As well, is it hard to "double cluck" with these calls?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
I've been using mine for everything with great results. As for 2x clucking, they are no harder to use than any other call. Once I learned how to contol back pressure it all became much easier with all sounds

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the Winglock Delrin provide a consistant sound each time a call is made? Also how does it perform in cold weather?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Winglocks are very reliable in weather conditions and have a consistant sound. Any inconsistancy is usually with the person blowing it.

:)

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
Hatterwayne said:
Winglocks are very reliable in weather conditions and have a consistant sound. Any inconsistancy is usually with the person blowing it.

:)
Ditto!!!
Rick is coming out with a new call that has a longer insert. I've been hearing it's even deeper than his originals, you might want to check it out.

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
Mike said:
Are the Wing lock Delrins ready to use "out of the box" or does it need to be tuned?
Mine was ready to go....no tuning needed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts