Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,

I've used the private messaging a bit. I can't seem to find out how to save a message. I looked in my profile, and on the webpage when I'n actually typing out the message.
It seems I should be able to create a mini thread while setting up a hunt, or a trade; I should be able to look at previous post or include it in the next message similar to forwarding

how to please? thanx :D

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
If you go into your private messages. At the top there is a inbox, sentbox, outbox and save box. Unless you have deleted your messages. Everything you have recieved or sent will be in those four areas.

The only way to get the information is to copy and paste it into the new thread and highlight it and hit the quote button. Like this

I've used the private messaging a bit. I can't seem to find out how to save a message. I looked in my profile, and on the webpage when I'n actually typing out the message.
It seems I should be able to create a mini thread while setting up a hunt, or a trade; I should be able to look at previous post or include it in the next message similar to forwarding

how to please? thanx Very Happy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts