Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys'
I am new here. From Richmond, VA - member of the Virginia Waterfowlers' Association - been hunting geese for 30 years. :D
Are there any other members from Virginia?

·
Registered
19 Posts
how ya doing lakeside?
I live in hampton and this will be my second year hunting goose. Only got a couple last year (my first year in va) but got a good number of ducks. Hoping to take advantage of that new limit on geese this year. I hear they have some snows up around your parts... Let me know if you need a buddy one or two days this year. My dog duke is getting ramped up.
take er easy
Brandon

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
Hey lakeside pm sent.....check your mail :beer:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome Lakeside....I have been waterfowling for 1.5 years, I would like to hear any tips, tricks, or advice you wish to share with me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Lakeside. I am in Chester VA, hunting in mostly in Powhatan right off the James with my dad and son. Let me know how you are looking for the upcoming season.

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
Hey 22, glad you signed on. Guess you can be called a neighbor. I live in Chesterfield and Buckshot lives down your way in Chester :wink: By the way, bet you are sitting in some great goosin grounds in Powatan :wink:

Again.............. :beer:

·
Registered
858 Posts
:welcome: use to live down chesterfield way welcome to the site

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pretty good spot that my dad has and has two guest permits for. Looking for other places to hunt also. Hunt a few different farms but looking to develop some more spots and coops with other hunters.

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
Yea, I sent him a pm and invited him back, guess he has moved on, but it did draw some posters to start talkin :beer:

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
Same here 22, turning over every rock I can. Good spots are SO hard to find, and even harder to keep :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts