Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a filthy rich man in north carolina decided that he wanted to throw a party so he decide to invite all of his rich friends in the area. he also invited leroy the only ******* in the area.

he held the party around the pool in the back yard of his mansion. everyone was haveing a good time eating and drinking and flirting with the women. at the height of the party the host said,"i have a 10 ft. man eating alligator in the pool and will give a million dollars to who ever will jump in.

the words were barley out of his mouth when they heard a slpash and seen that leroy was in the pool. leroy was fighting the gator with all of his might. leroy was jabbing the gator in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, head bunts and choke holds, bitting the gator on the tail and flipping the gator through the air like some kind of judo master. both leroy and the gator were screaming and raising hell. finally leroy strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a k-mart gold fish. leroy slowly climbed out of the poll, and every one stared at him in disbelief.

finally the host said, "well, leroy, i rekon i owe you a million dollars." "i don't want it," said leroy. "you won the bet. how about half a million bucks then." the host said. " come on, i insist on giving you something that was really amazing. how about a new porch, a rolex and some stock options?"

"i don't want them," said leroy.

confused, the rich man asked, 'well what do you want?"

SCROLL DOWN!!!!

leroy said, "the name of the sumbeach who pushed me in the pool."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts