Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am looking to get a new call. something for under $100. i havent tried many out but i know i love the foiles and the winglock i like the foiles calls better however. i have a call right now that is to high pitched for my liking. i like the deep tone in the more expensive calls and i wanted to see if any of you guys had any calls that you are loking to get rid of for less than 100 i am really wanting the new foiles cackler i think it is caled........ i dont know for sure but i love the foiles calls. let me know if you guys have anything or have any advice for me on calls....... thanks again!

JUSTIN SPENCER

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
Winglock delrin.... deep and goosey. Can get loud and still get down there also.Excellent call for about $65.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I will second the polycarb supermag, as i have one of those on the lanyard as we speak, but also one i have just picked up that i will recomend, is by Tru-Tone custom calls they have a polycarb for around thirty bucks, and acrylic is like seventy, those guys are pretty cool, and will tune it just how you want

1 - 6 of 6 Posts