Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard good things about Higdon stackables and I've researched them on their site but I have one question....

How well do they stack?

I often go goose hunting by myself or with one or two other hunting buddies but we always have a lot of ground to cover. My one buddy uses a sled and 2 other seperate bags to haul out about 16 bigfoots.

I throw my dozen shells and motion stakes over my back and whatever else I need but I am just curious on how well they stack. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
They stack like most any other shell. That is to say they stack alright. They fit extremely tight together and takes some force to get them in. The decoys, for a dozen are not that light either. It be just as good to by s dozen regular shells and get motion stakes for them in my opinion. It is the same basic concept as the stackables. Good luck!

·
Registered
38 Posts
if i had the money i would buy more of the higdon stackable shells. they fit very tight together. although they arent the lightest shells , they are well worth the weight

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
We've killed more geese over older dekes that are pratically falling apart. They seem to work better than the new decoys. Like I said its only my opinion. The worse any one can do is give them a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts