Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a place to hunt with about eight people during the conservation season. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to contact for some good shooting. I am only looking for a one day hunt. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in KY. I just got back from MO where we only killed 5. I wold like to get in on a Conservation Hunt. Lets talk Money!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well Tim... try this...
Go to Missouri.. in late Feb early march... Shell out the 6 bucks... get a MO sportmans atlas and start banging doors... see where the geese are using, you'll get permission..

Jerr

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, but your talking about ditch diving.... I am talking about having hundreds of snows sitting in my face over dekes. I agree with you though on the idea, but its just not what I am looking for!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm not talking about sneaking and cowing.....

I'm talkin about talking a 500 hundred decoys and scouting fields.. getting permission... setting up the decoys and e-callers... decoying them and bagging them... My bunch has been doing this for years in MO and IA with excellant success.

It's very satisfying to free-lance a hunt and succeed. A memory that lasts forever

As for the "ditch runners".... each to his own... we need them boys to keep the birds moving

Jerr

1 - 9 of 9 Posts