Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone out here from the northwest Pa. area? My dad and I are searching hard for field hunting spots. Long hard searches are finding some but not lots whats up?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing.... I'm from central Kansas and the geese just arn't showing up like they aught to. I havn't even bothered to try and find any geese lately I did about a week ago but i'm not sure on how to scout them out.... I'm new the the goose hunting game... I'm more of a duck hunter and you don't have to scout for ducks just set up at the local wetlands and shoot ducks... If I hear that there all down south or still up north( which I highly doubt) i'll let you know.... Thanks..

Mallyard :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
There's still a lot of geese hanging north, but a huge cold front is coming this weekend and I'm sure you'll see some new ones!

·
Registered
16 Posts
i hunt in butler so far we have had a lot of ducks working the decoys but only so so for geese there here but to many places for them to go so it makes it hard. does anyone know any spots good in lower part of PA like in the allegheny county area?

·
Registered
1 Posts
buttshot said:
Is anyone out here from the northwest Pa. area? My dad and I are searching hard for field hunting spots. Long hard searches are finding some but not lots whats up?
where are the geese i dont get it last year everytime we went out we had a shootout

·
Super Moderator
651 Posts
You guys gotta have a little more patience...I live in Alberta and I can tell you, movement is a ways off yet.Give it time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in Ottawa and last weekend they did not move.
This weekend they are tho it was nice to see the large flocks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts