Goose Hunting Forum banner

goose magnets

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  poolarbear 
G
#1 ·
I am interested in set up some goose magnets this fall along with the decoy's. Where is the best place to position them. (outside edge's ?) :?:

#2 ·
I'm not to much of a fan for goose magnets because of there reflection in the sun, but I like to set up my nice looking decoys near the landing zone. Some times if you cant get a good blind all set up my nicer decoys by me so I don't stick out as much. Good Hunting
:D

#6 ·
As for the original question. Put them on outside edge. You can also put them here and there in the spread--it lookss like a goose stretching its wings and there is the movement to like a sock which isa bonus. For Canada geese--it is best not to mount them up high on poles, but 2' off ground when mixed in, or at most 5' off ground at outside edges.---It seems as if the geese will not commit all the way beacuse I think they are waiting for the magnets to land if the magnets are up in the air 10'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.