Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help this is my second year of geese/goose hunting. I can get the bird to turn and come as they lok up and are about to land they magically flare out of gun range. Not sure if it's the 900lb of raffia grass,the big al sils position. I'm just completely stumped.
Grass Wood Pollution Soil Plant

Wood Grass Terrestrial animal Twig Soil

· Super Moderator
690 Posts
View attachment 19053

I screen shot part of the video I took of the spread not sure how much you'll be able to really tell. Thanks for all the input by the way!
Try making a more open landing zone and don't have your blind in direct line with the hole....off to the side is better. Also not all of the silo's should be facing the same way....gives it a "disappearing act" effect. Adding a few shells would be a bonus!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That makes a lot of sense. Does it help it make more small holes aswell as a big hole? I will definitely be facing the sils in different directions that actually never crossed my mind. As for shells any that you would recommend

· Super Moderator
690 Posts
That makes a lot of sense. Does it help it make more small holes aswell as a big hole? I will definitely be facing the sils in different directions that actually never crossed my mind. As for shells any that you would recommend
lots of shells out there, Try to get some that sit on stakes for added movement. Good stacking is a big bonus

1 - 14 of 14 Posts