Goose Hunting Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
i recommend either the Molt Gear EX3D or the Molt gear EX-ReflexD. calls are built just like their higher end calls just made out of plastic instead. For me, I think molt gear blows the best and has the most range. Just my preference tho.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK gang, here is a list of calls under $80 that I consider worthy of mentioning and some that aren't . I am sure there are others. Send me a PM and I will add them to the list. Please let me know if there is an error with pricing too. I would like to mention that these are in no particular order, are by no means the best goose calls on the market, and reflect my opinions. Forum mods, make this a sticky if you think its worth while.

Sean Mann Shorty SS Express $50
Zink PC-1 Poly Carb $25
Gk Giant Slayer $70
TG Super Mag Poly Carb $60
Foiles Poly Coles Carnage Collector $65
Foiles Meat Grinder $40
Buck Gardner Honker Hammer (acrylic) $60
Buck Gardner Grey Ghost (acrylic) $60
Buck Gardner Canada Hammer and Canada Hammer 2 $25
Winglock Calls $50-$65
C&S Custom Calls $45-$80
Wingtips Down Molded Calls $45
RNT Goozilla $20
Saunders Refuge Series $30
Saunders Traffic Poly Carb $60
Molt Gear EX3D - $50
Field Proven Poly Raptor $30
Tim Grounds Half Breed - $55
Hayes Bad Azz Goose Call - $50

Edited 12/2/2012
Hi guys new here and I choose my calls hand turnd exotic wood only the very best 4 inch goose fast loud All goose the lil basterd duck the Same with only African black wood incerts my tone board

·
Registered
3 Posts
ARE YOU GUYS STUPID!? why the F would you even buy a goose call for under 80. save your money if you cant afford one and buy a nice call 160-200$ anything under that is a joke...
Right!! I turn some fn rock the **** outta birds and do the same to judges only yhe best exotic wood and all duck calls only have African black wood incerts my tone board why because that's what we fn deserve no darlin acrylic poly Carb non !!!

81 - 86 of 86 Posts