Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy a pro-guide. does anyone have one or used one. Im interested in what you think about this model.
How do the fold up for transport. Do they just collapse flat or do they fold in half.
Any info on the Pro-Guide will be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
They just fold flat, not in half. My group uses these because we haul 'em in an enclosed trailer and space is not a problem. When they are set up they are tough to beat because they have so much room compared to most of the other models. If you need to have a blind that will fold in half go with a Finisher or a Migrator from Avery. Both of these are very nice blinds also.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont have to have one that folds up, but it would be nice. Seems like it would be a lot easier to move around then.
Right now I got a great deal on some Eliminator pro-guides I think im going to get it. Everthing else on them seems great.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have a F/A Pro-Guide and love hunting out of it. We can drive into the fields we hunt so the size of the blind doesn't matter much. If we have to hike into a hunting spot or decide to brave a public WMA for some reason and leave our private spots I take my Avery Power Hunter because it folds up and turns into a backpack. But for regular field hunting I don't think the Pro-Guide can be beat. I am 6'2' 270 and I fit with one of my dogs, shotgun, hunting bag & my little cooler.

Take Care,

Travis R. Bullock

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just bought the F/A SUB. I folds flat and in half. I am 6'3" and 290lbs and I fit in it with a few inches to spare. It's also a little cheeper. ~$240

1 - 5 of 5 Posts