Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
BigFoots...... Hardcores are a waste of money and GHG are just sh!t. i live 10 mins from a Cabela's and back in the bargain cave all u see is GHG boxes back there. My Friend, who works there, thought that he'd give GHG a try and got a doz of them and already has brought one box back 2 hunts after he got them, the other he is bringing back sometime this week. Therefore there will be 2 more boxes sitting back there in the Bargain Cave. Just trust me when i say get BigFoots if ur looking for fullbodies.

lata, 2d

·
Super Moderator
651 Posts
If GHG could get the paint problem fixed, they would rule the market. Bigfoot and Hardcores are overpriced.....I'll stick with my G&H

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
The only reason the are so cheap is the .32 an hour they pay the chinese workers to amke them. I would rather pay more for an American product made in American factories. GHG is crap. My dad lost his job to overseas competition, and I hate to see other American workers lose their jobs cause some selfish people want cheap decoys.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would have to say that GHG decoys are sh!t too. i have two dozen hardcores now, when i started out i had just 8. with those 8 my percentage went up like crazy. i have hunted with bigfoots for years and they are the second best to use other than hardcores. my friend bought a dozen GHG and they have been used 2 times and the paint is chipping. so i have to say hardcores are the best decoy on the market.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ok hmmm me got curious and was wondering about HCs i always here ppl say dont get them 400$ are u out of ur mine... but now that i think about it when i buy BFs at 300$+tax and add 35$ for a flocking kit im looking at about 360$ and most websites offer free shipping so im only saving 40 bucks. But my real Question is how durable are they? could i take them and punt them half way across the field like my BF and not hurt them? do they scratch or chip????

lata, 2d

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the new style of HC is very durble just check out hardcoredecoys.com and take a look. i think they are a awsome decoy. i live only 15 minutes from their main shop and i have see the time they put into their decoys and for the price it is insane.

·
Registered
33 Posts
pullandpray said:
What do you like better Hardcore decoys or Green Head Gear decoys?
I like the coloration of HC decoys but I don't like the foot base. Couldn't they make a permanant foot like Drop Zone's? I think all decoys have strong and weak points, someone needs to take a hardcore, dropzone, GHG, and bigfoot and morph them together to make the perfect decoy. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Also check out whatever Flambeau make. I have four old convert - a - head full bodies from them that work like crazy on the geese. Made in Warren Ohio, plus a plant in Wisconsin(?); so, you'll definitely be buying American. G&H floaters are unbeatable - not sure that they make full bodies (correct me if I'm wrong, fellows). Just don't forget Flambeau.

·
Registered
39 Posts
yes G&H makes a full body. They look pretty good and the price isnt bad eather. I havent had the chance to test them out yet but i do use there shells and there pretty damn durrable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts