Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:? Hi everyone, I am new to goose hunting, but have done a fair amount of duck hunting. I am planning on hunting snow geese during the spring conservation order in central New Mexico (middle Rio Grande valley specifically). I would love to tag along with hunters with more experience. Anyone up for that? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I plan to go to the bernardo snow goose hunt on Jan 25 at 4:30. sign up as an alternate, first come first served. They allowed 4 or 5 to hunt on the December 31 st hunt. You may meet someone there, they have six blinds with four hunters in each blind. We did not kill many birds last Thursday but it was fun, plan on long high shots at passing flocks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
epilot_505 said:
I plan to go to the bernardo snow goose hunt on Jan 25 at 4:30. sign up as an alternate, first come first served. They allowed 4 or 5 to hunt on the December 31 st hunt. You may meet someone there, they have six blinds with four hunters in each blind. We did not kill many birds last Thursday but it was fun, plan on long high shots at passing flocks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts