Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY whats up guys just seeing how many of u hunt in the state of colorado and seeing how well all of u have done this season and were u guys all hunt at iv done pretty good my self and i dont have a private spot to hunt yet but hopefuly soon

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live in Denver and have only gone out for canadians 2 times on a patch of private land 5 miles east of Johnson's corner. It was pass shooting only as we didn't have a big enough spread. Sounds like you have been doing okay on public access...I need to try that next year. Do you hunt for Snows??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Bullelk, Whatchya doing away from bowsite? Didn't know you lived that close or I would've invited you for a goose hunt. Bummer the seasons over. Maybe next year we can hookup for a hunt. I have some good spots north of here for geese.

Talk to you later

aka hamerhead

·
Registered
31 Posts
I did pretty well this year killed 20 myself and got to see a lot of geese dropp out of the sky, any of you lookin for a Teen that you would want to drag along with you next year? I'm quick at throwin deeks and have 6 doz. i could add to your spread also and I have some properties myself but i need a ride to um. I like in Aurora and if you guys could use a private spot if arround ft. collins and can gimme a ride I'll getcha some good goose hunting territory to use. Give me an E-Mail at [email protected]

--Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven't been chasing goose yet - went west to walden for ducks and did ok.

CO fred - maybe we can make it out this year. I am going to pickup the rest of my deeks from MT in a week and I just bought some new silo's and some more duck floaters...I don't have a bunch - but they will fill up half of my shortbed.

I am always interested in taking youth out hunting - I will ship you over an email.

I hope to do more waterfowling this year - but most of it will be on the public SWA's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts