Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering just what the best goose decoys shells are to use. also i would like to know the size of them. thanks :mrgreen:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am a big fan of the Green Head Gear shells with the motion stakes. They work great and just a slight wind makes the spread look awesome. They are great for the late season when geese are laying down in fields feeding. Great confidence booster to incoming geese
GHG all the way

·
Registered
260 Posts
Gunnin'Geese said:
I am a big fan of the Green Head Gear shells with the motion stakes. They work great and just a slight wind makes the spread look awesome. They are great for the late season when geese are laying down in fields feeding. Great confidence booster to incoming geese
GHG all the way
I agree with you 100% I have a dozen of them and they look awsome, they are the best looking shells that are out there. The only thing is don't put the sleeper shells on the motion stakes :lol:

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
I would have to agree with both the above posts. GHG on motion stakes is deadly, and I use mine on every hunt. I think they measure 24.5". Can't go wrong with them.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I like the standard G&H shells. We flocked the heads and they look awsome.

·
Registered
761 Posts
mallardhunter said:
I agree with you 100% I have a dozen of them and they look awsome, they are the best looking shells that are out there. The only thing is don't put the sleeper shells on the motion stakes :lol:
Only a dozen. :shock: :lol: Got to have at least two dozen. :wink: We had a single come down and land in the decoys. He stood there and keep looking around at the decoys. I had two dozen GHG shells on motion stakes and when they moved, he would go up to them and look at them and stand next to them. Then, he became one of the decoys (dead). 8) My vote is for GHG with motion stakes and they come flocked. Might be getting another dozen or a trail cam for deer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts