Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nobody Hunts under Tx Rags, with the right setup and the sticks at the right angle you can kill them all day. I have had three thirty bird days this week under rags. Its all about decoy placement.....If anyone is intrested in a spring goose hunt give me a call at 832-221-0209.

·
Registered
605 Posts
FAB ???? do you mean FAD?

The latest fad if you will is making your own wind socks and using metal stakes.

Besides a FB, I'd say custom painted windsocks. NWs suck IMO, as they are cheaply made and have been zero improvements for many years.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If I had ANY decoy to choose other then a fullbody it would be the Hidgon stackables they look unreal and have motion, and thats the two biggest factors to shooting ALOT of snows.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here's a tip on what NOT to buy. Don't waste any money on the Last-Look Snow decoys. We got one season out of them. They are impossible to keep clean. A pain in the a__ to store. They move funny in the wind. The stakes are to short.. We now just lay them on the ground.

Jerr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.