Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have a Glynn Scobey short reed and it is really easy to blow. I can make the honk and the feeding call (don't use much else with that call) very easy with it. I could make the honk sound the first day I got it. :)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I use a **** lacy short reed. cost me $25 and I am very happy with it. He makes more expensive ones too.

Also look at a Big River FLock Talk. Comparably in price. Has a high pitch.

·
Registered
78 Posts
well as service goes it'S no 1 great customer service and as far for the calls there for the price there good calls at wing lock they go extra mile to make a customer happy go see for ourself you could ask for a demo over the phone on which call is for you

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
PAwaterfowldominator said:
What about these " winglocks " that I've been hearing about. What are they all about?
What can I say? Check the 'sig'. Some of the best sounding calls out there and they don't break the bank either.Big $$$ sound at very reasonable prices.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
My favorite call in that price range would be a Sean Mann Eastern Shorty Express. The more I play with it the more I like it. The poly Supermags are not a bad buy either. A buddy of mine does like his Winglock, and it does sound good.

·
Registered
97 Posts
a call that i just picked up yesterday at the chicago outdoors show, is a tru-tone. Those guys are awesome, real down to earth, and i saw them actually help people blow a call. You can get a polycarb for thirty bucks, and acrylic is only like 70, and he even put a custom tune on it for me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What about the primos calls, I have a few of their calls including deer and duck, and am thinking of getting a honky talk or mother both around twenty bucks. Does anyone have either of these?

·
Registered
76 Posts
i use a Knight & Hale Magnum Clucker for goose and i use a Buck Gardner Double Nasty II for ducks they both costed under $30 a piece. they both work great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Zink Poly Power Clucker is a great call too. Its really easy to blow and sounds really good. I got mine for 29.99

·
Registered
8 Posts
two call deal 1 maple shortreed and 1 d/r duck call and 4 drop custom lanyard shipped to ya 55 dollars feet down in yo' face huntin'

1 - 20 of 22 Posts