Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,guy's just wanted to know if any-one turn's or make's there own call's. if so why could'nt they have a site for call maker's,or for people interested in making call's. :D

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
I don't turn my own but I recently bought a really sweet call from someone on this site that does. Give CDubb a PM. He is also a member of some sites that are designed for guys that turn their own calls. Good luck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank's guy's,i'm also a call maker and make a short-reed goose and double reed duck call.i'm already a member at customcall's and already know him. great bunch of guy's over there very helpful. thank's again for response.see-ya in the field's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Custom calls online message forum is a good place..
There isn't allot of clutter there if you have tech questions.
I wonder how many secrets there are. I make Lews calls in a manual lathe, from a bar formed off steel engravings..I like the artwork side.
I feel sorry for a guy without machining experiance trying to turn Acrylic.
Some of the posts about making guts makes you feel sorry for these guys,
but its a hobby for most..Me too

·
Registered
39 Posts
my dad currently and has turned duck and goose calls for about 3 years now he has sold about 200 duck calls and the goose calls are new this year and are taking off fast He only has four promotional goose calls done as of last week and already he has 15-20 orders when he picks a design It nice having a dad that makes duck and goose calls since I get to field test them, sell them, and do some marketing, best of all being involved with hunting all year long

·
Registered
152 Posts
PONASS.............
Thanks for the KUDO's Hope you do well with it.

C DUbb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts