Goose Hunting Forum banner

Any Albertans Lurkin 'round here

4K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  SaskatoonGooseHunter 
#1 ·
I'm from Calgary, we're always looking for a new buddy to hunt with. We make regular trips to Hanna and Brooks every year too.

#4 ·
Yeah i can relate about the ducks.......I also live in sylvan lake, we did alot of gunning around camrose last year.Our peak times were late into october, early november.November 2-3 2005 we got into about 5 thousand plus mallards, but i did 2 days of scouting to find em.Last year the migration seemed a little later than usual.Also the fact that the crops came off the fields late didnt help.......This year i think is gonna be a banner year.

#5 ·
well, well, well, the mighty whitetailer surfaces on another message board, welcome aboard. Oh by the way I do almost all of my huntin around lloydminster but I do go to school in edmonton and could probably have my rubber arm twisted to get in a couple hunts around there.

#6 ·
Welcome whitetailer from SE Calgary..maybe you could weld up a light weight goose blind...you would be semi-rich...anyways I have been to Hanna and Brooks...before both equally good...75% permission..I usually hang out at Nakama to sharpen my shooting before Sask

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.