Goose Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm not a hunter, but I'm writing something that involves geese. I hear that geese are monogamous, and if the hunter is kills one and waits, the goose's life-long mate will search for the corpse, allowing the hunter to kill that one too. Have any of you ever heard of that before? If so, do you know what species behaves like this? Anything else you have to add about it would be awesome. Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Our group usually doesn't miss, therefore we don't have to worry about mates coming back...they're in the pot too! :D

Yeah, this doesn't sound like "research" but more like baiting.

·
Registered
38 Posts
bgoldhunter said:
Something about this tanjo guy doesn't seem on the up and up...I'd be careful on your answers if I were you.
I may be too paranoid, but I thought the same thing when reading this question. I think that mr camo pants's answer was the best answer for him!

·
Registered
38 Posts
tanjo - what do you do? And why do you ask such a question? I'm not real comfortable with the way you asked the question. Fill us in and more of us may reply with more "confidence".

·
Registered
16 Posts
You really need to check out the posts on nodakoutdoors he gives you the basics of the poem. This throws some serious flags to me, especialy the part about being able to relate to the boy in the poem. Something is definely out of whack BIG TIME.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts