Goose Hunting Forum banner

looking for Lancaster PA hunt

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  gsp man 
#1 ·
Looking for someone in Lancaster PA area willing to swap a hunt with me. I live and hunt in upstate NY around Lake George and Lake Champlain. I have all my own stuff, dog included. Just looking for a low budget hunting vacation and to meet some new friends.

#2 ·
I live in Lancaster county. I always love to hunt with people that are as die hard as I am about hunting!I just joined this site because I googled flocking full body decoys and found it that way. The competition down here is extremely tough! More and more leases popping up all of the time and the properties that aren't leased, get hammered! The key is being able to hunt during the week, which I'm fortunate enough to have the ability to sneak quick hunts in before work. Shoot me a pm and we can discuss it more. I'm actually heading up past your way this year to Canada to get away from the "heavy pressure" down here. Kind of funny, you want to come here and I'm gonna drive 30 hrs to hunt Canada!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.