Goose Hunting Forum banner

Anyone in Ohio using this forum?????

20K views 41 replies 17 participants last post by  jhonlee2050 
#1 ·
Hey, Just wondering if anyone in Ohio is actually using this forum on a regular basis? If so, let's start getting some chat going in here!!! Last post was in August of 2010!!!! :shock:

#27 ·
CStevens, Sorry it took me so long to respond. I guess it's a pretty small world , huh? If you need some help getting started, just let me know. Last season was pretty tough, but hoping it's better this year. Send me a PM, and we can exchange info if you would like. :thumbsup:

#37 ·
CStevens12 said:
goosebuster2010 said:
Where are ya at in Ohio??? East Central here. :welcome:
Jewett huh? I'm one of the three cops for Amsterdam!
I am bored at work and figured I'll check out what is going on in the Ohio forum. Amsterdam/Jewett... weird my wife is from Amsterdam. Her parents grew up there and still live there. I go there many times through out the year. I have a lot of friends around Amsterdam/Bergholz I love that place. Also travel through Jewett depending on what route I take

#38 ·
Guys I just joined the forum and would like to freshen up this thread. I'm living in Wooster Ohio, hunt Richland, Ashland, Wayne, and Holmes county. Been a die hard bow hunter for years filming hunt, but this year I'm getting into waterfowl hunting heavy, Anybody else close to Wooster? I'll be mainly field hunting geese around these counties listed above.

#39 ·
Allohiohunter said:
Guys I just joined the forum and would like to freshen up this thread. I'm living in Wooster Ohio, hunt Richland, Ashland, Wayne, and Holmes county. Been a die hard bow hunter for years filming hunt, but this year I'm getting into waterfowl hunting heavy, Anybody else close to Wooster? I'll be mainly field hunting geese around these counties listed above.
:welcome: You are hunting the same general areas I hunt! :thumbsup: You can also PM me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.