Goose Hunting Forum banner

Need your help!!!!!

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  4Cody4 
#1 ·
My wife and I are coming up to your state for our anniversary. We are going to the Iowa Minnesota game. We would like to find a smaller lake to fish for a few days. We would appreciate any advise on a lake that the fishing is good right now. Thank you

#2 ·
You are coming to the right state if you are looking for a lake to fish...we have one or two :lol: . What are you looking to fish for and how far are you willing to drive. I assume you are staying in the Twin Cities right. I don't have much for spot down that way because I usually hit the lakes around me and then head north. How big of water are you able to get you boat on? Just curious about this and maybe I can help point you in the right direction.

JP

#3 ·
We would like to fish in a smaller lake as I would assume it would be easier to figure out where the fish are. We are taking a 16 ft Allumnacraft. We would actually rather leave the Minneapolis area as long its not to far North. South is in the direction of home :beer: . My wife has never caught a Northern Pike before so we would like an opportunity for them, but if the fishing is really good we are not that picky on the species. Thank you for your help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.