Goose Hunting Forum banner

I pose the question?

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  32-40win 
#1 ·
Many years ago an ole fowler explained to me that it was not a question of how many decoys it takes to kill a limit of geese, but how few!!! With that in mind, what is the least number of decoys you have used to kill your limit????

#7 ·
0 for a early season 2 man limit. Uncle on my wife's side owns a rural 27 hole golf course. We literally walked up to them like shooting fish in a barrel. Every minute of it sucked. We did it three times during the 2 week early season before they finally had enough. There was no sport in it at all. We were just there to help with his nuisance problem. :roll:

#10 ·
One morning we got to a field late, think I had 12 goose dekes out, 6 ducks, no blind up, pile of dekes on the edge of the field,
folded blinds laying there.Had a long grass bank to lay back on. In they came, 5 geese and I forget how many ducks, had a great time. The other guy was still parking the truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.