Does anyone post on here!!!

A Washington goose hunting forum for hard core waterfowlers from around the state.

Does anyone post on here!!!

Postby washingtonwallace » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Hi all if there is an all! I just retired in Nov..Went out and bought me a layout,some bigfoots and GHG"S ! Been goose hunting since i was 10 but not as seriously as I wanted too! Done pretty well down here on the coast and just wanted to know if there are any active members on here.Got me a snow,2 specks,cacklers and a few tav's and 1 aleutian! was wishing it didn't close sat. !!! This cold spell has brought a few new birds down! :D
washingtonwallace

Re: Does anyone post on here!!!

Postby formerly full choke » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:20 pm

I just signed up here. I've lurked for a little while. Doesn't seem to be too much action. Maybe we can change that!
formerly full choke

Re: Does anyone post on here!!!

Postby washingtonwallace » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 am

Maybe so! Went out Sat. and had a great day !!! Down here in area 2b we have to have that authorization card so we can't just harvest any bird ! I hope that in the future these birds will grow in population !! Anyway we got no geese but had plenty of excite ment with a lot of duskys showing up.Season is over here for geese and duck ends sun. but had a great time and am looking forward to next year!! :D
washingtonwallace

Return to Washington Goose Hunting