Goose Hunting Forum banner

GHC Favorites

22K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  Legband1 
#1 ·
This is a list of calls that seem to be popular amongst GHC members. I know there are more and I don't mind being reminded. Shoot me a PM and I will add them. These are in no particular order and are not necessarily the best on the market. Possible Sticky?

Zink LM-1
Zink Money Maker
Zink SR-1
Tim Grounds Triple Crown
Tim Grounds Real Thang
Tim Grounds Super Mag
Tim Grounds G Overhauler
GK Canuck
Gk Little Giant
Gk Giant Slayer
GK Competition Slayer
GK Giant Killer
Lynch Mob Reaper
Foiles Strait Meat Honker
Winglock Calls
Gander Valley Calls
Wingtips Down Calls

#5 ·
That about covers all of the different posts "which call should I get": "What is the best call to start out with": "What would you suggest": "I am looking for a good starter call": etc etc etc. Should it be made a sticky..........ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer:

And by the way...Jon "Airforce Pro Staff" McGrath...LOVE your signature. :thumbsup:

#6 ·
goosewhisperer said:
That about covers all of the different posts "which call should I get": "What is the best call to start out with": "What would you suggest": "I am looking for a good starter call": etc etc etc. Should it be made a sticky..........ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer:

And by the way...Jon "Airforce Pro Staff" McGrath...LOVE your signature. :thumbsup:
Thank you sir!

#7 ·
that is a great list... sadly I do not have any of those calls on that list.. I have at least 3 of the brands listed.. but not those particular models.. I see I have to upgrade my call collection...

#9 ·
I dont know if you guys have heard of them or not but they are going to start putting them in stores. Basin calls are REALLY good i love them. and there instructional CD's are the best!!! I have ran there calls on my lanyard for the past 3 years and not one has given me any problem. and Dave is a great guy and will answer any questions you have!

#10 ·
mikebig1 said:
that is a great list... sadly I do not have any of those calls on that list.. I have at least 3 of the brands listed.. but not those particular models.. I see I have to upgrade my call collection...
Mike, I am a true believer in the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." way of doing things! If it works for you and you're killin em...
I do however love to buy a new call and try it out from time to time. That's how I say it. The gf says I have calls laying all over the house and I have a problem. I just don't see it that way! :rolling:

#11 ·
DSM16428 said:
mikebig1 said:
Mike, I am a true believer in the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." way of doing things! If it works for you and you're killin em...
I do however love to buy a new call and try it out from time to time. That's how I say it. The gf says I have calls laying all over the house and I have a problem. I just don't see it that way! :rolling:
Ha!!! My wife made me name mine so when I said "I did this or that to this call" or I'm not happy with this one etc... she knows which the heck I'm talking about. So they're all named after top gun call signs now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I should be embarrased on that one!

#12 ·
cashman said:
DSM16428 said:
mikebig1 said:
Ha!!! My wife made me name mine so when I said "I did this or that to this call" or I'm not happy with this one etc... she knows which the heck I'm talking about. So they're all named after top gun call signs now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I should be embarrased on that one!
But you have no shame so we understand... :rolling:

#16 ·
Lonegoose said:
WOW just noticed this.. Shouldn't it be GHC (goose hunting chat)favorites not GHG (greenhead gear). :rolling:
Fix it for us Clyde. :beer:

#20 ·
fisherhunter460 said:
Edited I think. Made it 9 months unnoticed.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I saw that when you started the thread. Figured I'd let it go and see how long it took folks to see it. :beer:

#24 ·
DSM16428 said:
fisherhunter460 said:
Edited I think. Made it 9 months unnoticed.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I saw that when you started the thread. Figured I'd let it go and see how long it took folks to see it. :beer:
x2... N.O. Baby we roll wit it!!! 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.